TO BUILD A HOME IN CAPE CORAL: SOME EASY TO FOLLOW STEPS
Building a home takes much more then a coat of paint. It takes time and preparation. Most of the choices should be made, even before the foundation gets poured. You might be asking what sort of things you should be thinking about with building a home in Cape Coral. Let’s take a look at some of the specifics. Just following one of these guidelines will help to avoid some very common mistakes.
1) Set the budget. I know this sounds more like a common sense thing. You’d be surprised how many clients never take the time to do this. Set your price limit and stick with it. If there are any extras, they need to be added in before you start.
2) Decide on the plot right away. It doesn’t matter if you want to build in Rural Cape Coral or on the beach. Decide on a plot and have it investigated. Look into the zoning issues. Look into any possible problems with the land. Have a pro come with you. Never do this on your own.
3) Get a team in place right away. Even if you know the basics, hire the best team possible. Some of your team should have an excavator, a land surveyor and an architect. These people will probably bring on board their own teams. Check them all out before you begin. You have to feel comfortable with who you bring on board. Even if a key player raves about someone on his or her team, have them checked out.
4) Pick a plan. Have it all planned out beforehand. Go over everything with the designer. When you do actually begin, there should be no miscommunication.
5) Work up a contract. I’m serious here. Before you sign on the line, go over everything. If something seems off, discuss it. The contract should be in place before you begin. If it’s not, then there should be no deal. This is for your protection, as well as yours.
TO BUILD A HOME IN CAPE CORAL: LAUREN HOMES IS THE ONE YOU WANT
We are the only company who will do this the right way. We are Lauren Homes. We will do all of the above and more. We go over everything with you. We personally get involved with everything.
We always draw up contracts with our clients. It doesn’t matter how big or small the job is, we rely on contracts heavily. Many things can happen when there aren’t any contracts. We will never take that chance. You are in good hands with us. As soon as you bring us on board, we introduce you to every member of our team. We want you to know them. If there’s an issue, let us know.
We are one of the best in the business. We have been doing it for years. We want you to be comfortable with us and the work we do. Give us a call today.